Effective Date: 2/17/2020
Our health related services or article is available for everyone. so here you can get a health related topics’s knowledge. If you any dispute our policies, so you can mail any complain through my g-mail.
WHAT KINDS OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We receive information from or about you depending on the nature of your interaction with Our Services.
Information you provide to us
You may provide us with information in several ways, including:
- Registering/Signing Up in the Services: When you choose to sign up for newsletters, sign up for an account, on our Services.
Information we collect about you
- When you use Our Services, We may automatically collect information, when:
- Social Media and Sharing: If you share an article or post a comment or other content with a friend/contact.
- Device Information: We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access Our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted.
- Data Analytics: Web analytics services, including third-party services such as Google Analytics, collect information about how visitors use Our Websites, on both an individual and aggregated basis (click here for more information about Google Analytics).
- Marketing: We, and our marketing partners, collect information indicating an interest in particular subject matter
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
To Provide and Enhance the Services: We use the information We collect to deliver and enhance our services, including ensuring our content is presented in the most effective manner for your device, to personalize features and content and make suggestions for you on our Services.
Analytics: We may store details of your visits to our Websites and your electronic interactions with any emails that We send to you (“Usage Data”) under a pseudonym (i.e. not under your name but under an ID number), including the pages you visited and services you used. We use such Usage Data to help Us learn more about our users’ preferences, to be able to tailor our Websites according to your interests and preferences, to help Us address problems with and improve our site design, products, and services; to analyze trends and statistics; and to present content in the clearest and most friendly manner for you.
To Communicate with You: We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services, and let you know about changes to our policies and Terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact Us. In Our Apps, We send you push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any events or promotions that We may be running. The Apps may also ask for your permission to access your camera and your photos. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, or if you’ve initially agreed for the application to access your camera and photos and you would like to stop the Apps from accessing them, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, We will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
Cookies on our services
There are six types of cookies used on our Services:
1. Essential – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. Without these cookies, services such as shopping activity and paying activity cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
2. Information Storage and Access – The storage of information, or access to information that is already stored, on your device such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies.
3. Personalization – The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise advertising and/or content for you in other contexts, such as on other websites or apps, over time. Typically, the content of the site or app is used to make inferences about your interests, which inform future selection of advertising and/or content.
4. Ad Selection, Delivery, and Reporting – The collection of information, and combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver advertisements for you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select ads, processing data about what advertisements were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown, and whether you took any action related to the advertisement, including for example clicking an ad or making a purchase. This does not include Personalisation, which is the collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise advertising and/or content for you in other contexts, such as websites or apps, over time.
5. Content Selection, Delivery, and Reporting – The collection of information, and combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver content for you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such content. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select content, processing data about what content was shown, how often or how long it was shown, when and where it was shown, and whether the you took any action related to the content, including for example clicking on content. This does not include personalisation, which is the collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise content and/or advertising for you in other contexts, such as websites or apps, over time.
6. Measurement – The collection of information about your use of the content, and combination with previously collected information, used to measure, understand, and report on your usage of the service. This does not include personalisation, the collection of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise content and/or advertising for you in other contexts, i.e. on other services, such as websites or apps, over time.